The Office of Community Affairs
Who is the Community Affairs Outreach Team?
The San Mateo County Office of Community Affairs Outreach Team, formally known as the North Fair Oaks Forward (NFO Forward) is dedicated to getting people involved as various projects are considered, developed and implemented. Active participation by all segments of the community will help ensure that the changes that are made are in line with the needs and desires of the people live, work and play in North Fair Oaks.
Our mission is to develop a better neighborhood for our residents. Our overarching goals are to:
- Enhance the quality of life for all people
- Develop greater opportunities for economic prosperity
- Build a better understanding of the County, community, and region
- Create better parking options along Middlefield Road
- Manage community expectations through extensive outreach efforts
Funding for outreach and engagement efforts come from Measure K funds approved by the San Mateo County Board of Supervisors.
Stay up to date with our progress by following our Measure K Performance Dashboard.
Please contact us at CommunityAffairs@smcgov.org or at 650-363-1800